Tuesday, December 28, 2010

lOvely birthd@y gift...

actually dah lame lepas pn my birthday..hehe, tapi skg br nk hupdate kt blog..
it's my appreciation to my only-one sweetheart...

it's a special birthday gift from mr.fiance ;) since he bought his VR shoes, he's become a very big fan of VR :p...and same goes 2 my birthday gift - VR purse..hehe
i like the design...the color...the materials...using it and holding it almost everyday remind me of him...

for incik tunang....tq soooooooooooooooo mucchhhh!! :)



wondering...ape plak hadiah next birthday ek??? :p

2 comments:

  1. Wah wah wah...da lm se x dpt adiah T_T

    cik maiiii..i ade tag u. here here..
    Contest Gambar Menarik

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaaaa,update blog rupanya :)
    igtkan nk wtpe gmbr purse dia tu :p
    sama2 kasih :D
    haa next year? tungguuuuuu :D

    ReplyDelete